Our Student Services Department is the hub for all of the College’s daily and specialist support and welfare services.
Our role is to offer our students and their families advice, support and information on a wide range of non-academic issues including; school uniform, school meals, breakfast club and after school activities, attendance, disability access, and issues relating to general welfare and support for ALL students.
Our Students are the most important element of our college community. For us it is important that they begin their day well prepared, personally motivated and in a positive mind set to manage the day ahead of them.
Introducing our ‘Student Services Team’
- Mrs M Haddock – Social Inclusion Manager
- Mrs L Bellman - Learning Mentor
- Mr N Davidson - Learning Mentor
- Mrs J Hazel - Attendance Officer
- Miss A Daly - Admin Assistant
- Mrs C Gibson - Receptionist
- Mrs R Evans - School Nurse
- Mr S Timmins - Education Welfare Officer
- Mr L Bird - Family Support Worker
- PC Dick - School Community Police Liaison Officer