Let's Explore Some More
Widening Participation Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University are hosting a week long interactive programme featuring chats and webinars about university life in general, specific courses, and careers options. These sessions are suitable for students in year 9, 10 and 11. Sessions first hand accounts from current students. For more details and to access any of the sessions, please click the link.
Monday 15th June 2020
- 11.00am - 12.00pm: Ruari's Journey from School to Sports at LJMU
Tuesday 16th June 2020
- 11.00am - 12.00pm: Zoom into the Universe (astromomy)
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: Get Hands On with Efe and Kingsley our Electrical Engineering Students at LJMU
- 2.15pm - 3.00pm: Maya's journey from school in Belfast to studying criminology at LJMU
Wednesday 17th June 2020
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: Media Production at LJMU leading to working on TV on "Good Morning Britain"
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: Paramedics and Public Health
- 1.15pm - 2.00pm: What its like to study at university
Thursday 18th June 2020
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: Talk to a LJMU Careers Professional
Friday 19th June 2020
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: My options after GCSE: What Next?
- 1.15pm - 1.45pm: Guess the degree programme quiz
- 2.00pm - 2.45pm: "Piece of your mind" Manish'a journey to studying psychology at LJMU